Today’s customers and merchants respond well to PayBright’s buy now, pay later payment plans. Why? Offering installment payments to your customers makes large purchases more affordable for a wider audience, and captures customer momentum leading to increased conversions.
By following the recommendations and integration guidelines here, you are more likely to increase activation of your customers and, in turn, gross volume conversions, as well as grow your returning customer base.
In this section, you'll learn how to raise awareness of PayBright in your customers and encourage repeat business, increased revenue, and higher AOV both in-store and online.
- A better choice at checkout: Customers value financial flexibility when shopping for items, large and small. With PayBright, you’re offering them more payment options at checkout, personalizing their customer journey even more.
- One-click application process: The days of filling out long, complicated credit application forms are over. Within seconds, PayBright verifies the customer’s credit score, identity, payment information, and provides an instant approval decision.
- Enjoy now, pay later: Your customers can enjoy their purchase now, and pay over time in a series of installments that work for them (with interest rates as low as 0%).
- No impact to credit score: Customers can prequalify or apply for any PayBright payment option with zero impact to their credit score.
- Easy integration: Whether in-store or online, PayBright’s solution integrates easily into your existing business operations.
- No risk to merchants; PayBright takes on the risk of fraud and non-payment so you don't have to.
- Increased conversions: Increase your sales conversions and Average Order Value (AOV). Earn repeat customers, too.
*If you are a merchant in Quebec, please contact Merchant Success for additional support on Quebec-compliant graphics and content.
Updated 11 months ago